PutYourHandUp for event organisers provides:
To inform our list of registered volunteers about your event, just follow these steps:
1. Tell us about your event - for contact details click here
2. We contact you to set up your customised event database
3. Link your event website to your new event database
4. We will notify registered volunteers about your event
5. Interested volunteers then register into your event database
6. You can:
Volunteers who approach your event website directly will register into the same online database so all your volunteer information and communication requirements can be fulfilled using the event database we supply.
We charge a small setup fee to event organisers, plus an amount per volunteer that registers in your event database.
We supply a complete online multi-user software solution
We notify our list of registered volunteers about your event
We support and help you save time and money whilst efficiently managing your event.
“PutYourHandUp helped us save more than 50% of volunteer time on some tasks and more than 90% on registration data-input time. It made a huge difference to the success of this world championship.”
Technology & Accreditation Manager - 2009 FIBA Men’s U19 World Basketball Championship, involving 16 nations, 200 talent scouts and 600 volunteers